Top 6 Fantasy Movies I’ve Ever watched with IMDB Rating

Top 6 Fantasy Movies I’ve Ever watched with IMDB Rating

Here I’ve given my ratings for some extraordinary movies, some movies may be underrated and I don't mean that the movie is poor, I’ve given that place because every movie can't be placed in the number one position.


These movies are rated based on my perspective and how much I loved that movie, I know it may vary from person to person, if you feel any issues in the rating feel free to comment below.  


If you have watched any awesome fantasy movie kindly comment about them so that viewers can explore some movies other than this they can watch.


The movies given below are an all-time favourite for me, I hope some of you may watch all the films listed below if you have any review for these films comment below and these movies come under the Fantasy genre and stay tuned for more genre's.




  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016).
  • Marvel’s - Thor (2011).
  • Back to the Future - 1 (1985).
  • Disney’s Aladdin (2019).
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003).
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001).

My ratings for the above movies were given on the movies Page kindly check this out at movies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Alternatives for WhatsApp if you feel any issues with privacy

Spending some Beautiful time effectively in this lockdown - Shafik